Acorns Playschool in Greystones is bright and cheerful, with plenty of space for movement, exploration and discovery. Our Playschool is designed to appeal to the natural curiosity of the child in a secure, respectful and warm setting.
We feel the best way of learning about us, is to call in and talk to us yourself. At the same time you will be able to view the settings where your child’s playschool years will occur.
- We aim to provide a monitored environment based on ideal where children can develop intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically while still having fun.
- The best way to understand what we offer is to come and visit us!
- We provide morning care 9.00am – 12.30 pm Monday to Friday, for children from 2½ to 5 years of age.
Download a form from here
Acorns Playschool also offer ECCE Places
- Acorn’s playschool offers the ECCE scheme which is 15 hours free pre-school for your child every week for 38 weeks.
- Our hours are 9.30am -12.30PM. Mon – Fri each week during the school term.
- We provide an extra half hour each day for which we charge a nominal fee.
- If you have any questions or want to avail of the extra half hour, please feel free to call and discuss any alternative that might suit you.
Our main focus is to teach through fun. Our goal is to enable children to become lifelong learners.
We aim to promote good self-esteem, respect for others and their belongings, and build up a child’s confidence in a positive way. Our aim is to stimulate the child’s imagination and encourage them to try new experiences.
You can download a form if you wish to take an ECCE place, from HERE