Health board approved is just one of many things that sets us above other similar establishments!
These are what sets us above other playschools!
- Unique and intimate environment for your child.
- Health board approved
- Structured curriculum in a caring environment.
- Highly experienced staff
- Outdoor play area.
- Open door policy
Health and Safety Features
At Acorns PlaySchool we will make all possible provisions to ensure the health and safety of all individuals in the facility. The maintenance of safe working procedures amongst childcare professionals and children will ensure that the health and safety policy is upheld.
- Staff/child ratios are to be adhered to at all times
- Children will never be left unsupervised
- There will be no smoking on the premises
- Running is to be avoided inside the Pre-school
- Electrical sockets are at adult height and or covered
- All equipment and toys will be cleaned/sterilized on a rota basis and when necessary
- All toys will be checked for breakages periodically
- All toys will be age appropriate, non-toxic and maintained in a clean hygienic condition
- All windows, drawers and cupboards will have child-proof locks
- Hot water in the children’s sinks will be thermostatically controlled
- All cleaning materials/dangerous substances will be kept up high out of children’s reach
- All rooms will be well ventilated at all times for a healthier environment and to reduce the spread of infection. At least one window should be open in all rooms at all times.
- A childcare professional qualified in administering first aid will always be present on site